Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Had a Great Radio Interview

I was on Blogtalkradio with Don L. Price last week. Don has a very nice, soothing voice which helped keep me very comfortable throughout the interview. We talked about my 3 addictions and how I overcame each one. He also wondered if I agreed that the addiction is always just the symptom of the problem, not the problem.

Yes, I agreed, because that is so true, isn't it? If you lose 100 pounds and your mind doesn't shift at all, you'll surely gain the weight back. It happens all the time. For me personally, the shift happened that night when I cried out to God---if You're there, I need you because I can't stop eating.

A shift happened that night. I never ate non-stop again in my life! What a healing that was, but I still had to deal with the losing weight, which took years. But the eating-until-I-can't-eat-anymore problem left that night. I'll never forget it. And I never get tired of sharing that story.

If anyone wants to listen to my interview go to my website http://www.DovelinPublishing.com
and look under "Press". You'll see the Blogtalkradio widget, click on it and listen. If you have any comments or questions please let me know on this blogsite or email me @ lindajoyallan@aol.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home