Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Easy to Put Off Losing Weight

I know it's easy to put off quitting an addiction because I did it all the time. I used to say "I'll start losing weight tomorrow." Then I'd eat a bunch of crap until I couldn't eat anymore. I played this game for years with myself, mostly with food. I had a sure-fire way to lose weight quickly so I thought I'd just enjoy eating and gaining weight since I knew I could get that weight off so quickly.

But it never happened the way I thought it would. I gained weight and every time I tried to go on one of my quick weight loss diets I got sick and had to "eat normally" until I felt better. So my plan back-fired.

If you really want to quit your addiction you need to make the decision to do it, then just do it. Sounds easy? It really is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home