Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Book's Release Date.....

was yesterday and I forgot to blog! I woke up in the morning and I sat drinking my coffee thinking - wow! 5 years ago I got the book idea and KNEW I would see it through until it was finished...and here is the day.

There were so many difficulties during those years: I went through 2 deaths and stopped everything with the book; things just dragged on and on at times and it seemed I'd never finish and since I'd never written a book before I didn't know who to call to help me---editors, cover design people, proofreaders. It was all a total learning experience but it was worth it. I learned when I quit drinking 21 years ago that I could do anything I set out to do.

And you know.....I have a book...I'm an author.....I'm published....and it feels good!

2 Comments:

At September 17, 2008 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Lisa Braithwaite said...

Congratulations!

 
At September 19, 2008 at 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Lisa!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home