Sunday, July 6, 2008

So Barack Obama Started Smoking Again

I remember watching Barack Obama and his wife Michelle on 60 minutes about a year ago or so. He said he HAD smoked but that he gave it up. He wanted to give it up before he started running for president. Michelle told us on national television that if we saw Senator Obama smoking to let her know. He seemed to have quit smoking altogether and as far as I know, he quit for several months.

But what happened recently? He admitted to starting up again. Why? Stress? Oh, yeah, he's under a lot of stress. I wonder how he feels having quit for quite a while then starting again. Next time he quits smoking---if there is a next time---I think it might be more difficult because he knows he didn't make it. He gave into smoking.

I wonder what his thoughts are on it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home