Sunday, June 8, 2008

This Woman Was Staring at My Cart.....

at Trader Joes to see what I was buying. I looked away as I noticed her out of the corner of my eye seemingly looking at every item I had in my cart. I didn't want to embarass her by having me be looking at her when she was finished looking over the contents in my cart. I wonder what she was thinking. Was she thinking anything?

This woman was heavy. Actually she was fat. I looked in her cart to see what she was buying. I guess I was curious. Junk food galore. I felt compassion for this woman. She was buying all this crappy food to most likely feed some emotions she has, and wasn't even aware of. It's not about the hunger when you're fat and continuously eat junk food.

I would have liked to have shared my story with her but I kept quiet. She probably wouldn't have appreciated it anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home