Friday, July 11, 2008

Addictions and Your Thoughts

I was off work today and was just doing errands, etc. and I began thinking of how the mind has so many thoughts throughout the day---it seems like there are so many negative thoughts fighting with the good thoughts.

For example....

I lost 5 pounds this month....but you're still a fat cow;
You haven't had a drink in 1 year...yeah, but Jenny hasn't had a drink in 10 years;
You've gotten down to just smoking 2 a day, down from a pack......yes, but
I'm still smoking and I hate that I can't quit completely yet...


See what I mean? You have to be aware of your thoughts. Know that some days you will have no problem with your thoughts, other days they'll be a bear.

Just remember this and your life will be a while lot easier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home