Saturday, November 22, 2008

Taking Action

I know I've talked about this topic several times but I just heard a great speaker talking about how it's so easy to listen to a tape, read a book, think about what you're going to do regarding your addiction---then do nothing. I did it for years and I'm sure you have too.

The interesting thing about when you take that step and do something--anything---to help yourself start in the direction of quitting your addiction, the heavy weight of being addicted is lifted, if even a little bit. Why? Because you're doing something to make changes. It's important to have a plan then take action.

You'll find that you'll be happier too. Your addiction doesn't seem so daunting and overwhelming when you start to take action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home