Saturday, April 17, 2010

Can God Help You Quit Your Addiction?

In my book I did mention God several times.  I didn't want my book "I Quit!" to be religious, but I wanted it to rather be a spiritual book in a way.  I know from my own personal experience that if I didn't give up my addiction by letting each one go, I wouldn't have been as successful as I am.

Oh, I may have been able to quit each addiction, but it wouldn't have been as easy as it is now.  I'm not saying I'm special at all, it's just that I took the path of believing God would help me---and He did.

I think I'm going to take a turn with my work and my writing, bringing God more into it, since that's really what helped me to quit my 3 addictions.  It's the truth, period.

And it's beautiful to me too....that I didn't do it all on my own......

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2010 at 7:26 AM , Anonymous Loretta said...

I miss your blogs;-(
Did you quit all your addictions at the same time?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home